Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Saturday, January 31, 2009

TWISTED



Often times when I feel myself stuck in a bit of an uncreative pass I'll grab whatever is closest and easiest to manipulate. Which would also explain why I have so many little wire sculptures all about the apartment. It ends up being an exercise to free myself up a bit and try to get the creative juices flowing without committing to a gigantic project. I also just so happened to have a printout of a pic I took of Brandon on my desk and decided that a wire portrait would be a fun challenge. Although I'm not 100 percent pleased with the results, it's a good first "sketch" and a good jumping off point for the next version.

3 comments:

Brandon Lacy Campos said...

Why are you trying to make me cry in the hotel lobby?

Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria said...

thats damn good. next time make brandon's ears bigger! lol jusss kidding! looking forward to cooking for you all and hanging out.

Gwen Buchanan said...

excellent.. love it!!