Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

'TIS THE SEASON.... (for a case of the crazies)

It's been a weird fall so far. The time change has hit me really hard this year, and the slightly schizophrenic, fluctuating weather here in NYC keeps us all guessing on how many layers we're going to wear on any given day. Tomorrow, Thanksgiving, is supposed to be in the upper 60's, that's in the end of November kiddies!!!
I've had a pretty full freelance schedule for the past month or so, which is great for the wallet, but not so great for the psyche as I have a hard time getting started on any new art projects and feel a little ungrounded.
I should start receiving mailart postcards from my friend Barbara's high school art class in Alberta Canada which should get me back on track to the world of art making as I'll have to send out reply postcards to any of her kids who send me work. You can check out my mailart postings in one of my mailart blogs, just click on my image in the about me section and you'll have your choice of which blog you want to check out.
Just so that I feel like I've had some sort of posting in my blog, I've decided to post a few pics from the recent trip to one of my favorite job locations, East Hampton. We haven't had much of a foliage change to the trees here in NYC, but as you can see from one of the following pics, East Hampton made up for it. 
Have A Great Thanksgiving, however you choose to spend it!!!!



MAIN STREET - EAST HAMPTON



DAWN ON THE BEACH



EVENING ON THE BEACH



HOLIDAY WINDOW INSTALLATION

No comments: