Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Monday, December 10, 2007

SIAMESE FARTING FIGHTERS

SIAMESE FARTING FIGHTERS - PRINT


Can you tell it's been a rather quiet week. The best I can come up with for a post is my new linocut print titled, "Siamese Farting Fighters", pretty self explanatory right? It's part of the Berube Bug series I've been working on for many years now but most importantly it was created specifically for a mail artist by the name of Ryosuke Cohen who puts together limited edition compilations of images sent to him from other mail artists around the world. Called "Brain Cells", I've been fortunate enough to have received 2 of his previous hand constructed/printed compilations and decided it was my turn to reciprocate and participate by sending Mr. Cohen one of my original linos for him to use in an upcoming Brain Cell.

POSTCARD SENT TO RYOSUKE COHEN


POSTCARD WITH LINO ATTACHED


BRAIN CELL #683 - RYOSUKE COHEN


BRAIN CELL #689 - RYOSUKE COHEN

No comments: