Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Saturday, January 31, 2009

TWISTED



Often times when I feel myself stuck in a bit of an uncreative pass I'll grab whatever is closest and easiest to manipulate. Which would also explain why I have so many little wire sculptures all about the apartment. It ends up being an exercise to free myself up a bit and try to get the creative juices flowing without committing to a gigantic project. I also just so happened to have a printout of a pic I took of Brandon on my desk and decided that a wire portrait would be a fun challenge. Although I'm not 100 percent pleased with the results, it's a good first "sketch" and a good jumping off point for the next version.

3 comments:

Brandon Lacy Campos said...

Why are you trying to make me cry in the hotel lobby?

Anonymous said...

thats damn good. next time make brandon's ears bigger! lol jusss kidding! looking forward to cooking for you all and hanging out.

Gwen Buchanan said...

excellent.. love it!!