Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Monday, September 24, 2007

Another International "Portrait" MailArt Submission

JUNE 15 2007

So this morning I received my second International "Portrait" MailArt Call Submission.

Yet another brilliant and creative submission, this time from Miguel Jimenez in Spain. He sent his interpretation of a portrait, a self-portrait drawn onto a C.D. and appropriately titled, "Self Portrait In The Mirror". Quite a brilliant use of materials if I say so myself. I love the reclamation of items that are no longer useable for their intended purpose.

You can check out his stuff at www.eltallerdezenon.com and participate in one of his MailArt Calls.

Thanks Miguel for the very cool submission.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THIS SUBMISSION AND MANY MORE IN MY "PORTRAIT MAILART CALL" BLOG

No comments: