Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Monday, September 24, 2007

Fort Lauderdale - Final Pics

SEPTEMBER 18 2007

Alright, I just wrote out this lengthy, long-winded tale of my last few days in Ft. Lauderdale, including a description of a post card I made and mailed out to 25 people and my pending return back to NYC and my friends shitty ass computer crashed and wiped out everything I just wrote, so.... to expedite things in fear of losing it all again.

Pics of my postcard being mailed to friends, family and mailart buddies around the world, Spain, Poland, France, Canada.

A pic of my friends Chris and John's dogs, Nicky and Rocco cooling in the wet sand after Chris and I transplanted 7 clumps of 20' palms in his back yard. Yes, I have the blisters to prove it.

The beach front apartment complex I'm hanging with my Friend Michael at. Supposedly Elizabeth Taylor stayed here for a summer way back when. It's got a lot of incredible details but has been neglected for way too long so it's a bit rough around the edges.

And finally, one more cloud and ocean pic, because it is hurricane season down here and the cloud formations are nothing short of spectacular.

Alright, that's it for now, maybe a little beach before lunch and then off to the airport and back to the madness that I call home.

Peace,
David

Post Card - Linocut/Watercolor/Colored Pencil



Rocco and Nicky



Fazak's Place



Ft. Lauderdale Clouds

No comments: