Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Projects From 2006

JANUARY 1 2007

I was just looking over the work that I've created over the past year and although it seems like years ago, I actually took a trip to Thailand, Shanghai and Beijing at the beginning of the year.

While I was there I created a number of linoleum drawings, (to be cut and printed when I returned home), journal sketches as well as a number of small drawings onto postcards that I sent to friends, family and myself.

Here are a few of my visual memories from my trip. The lino prints are in black and white, but eventually I will be adding color by means of a printmaking technique called chine-cole which invoves cutting/tearing colored pieces of paper and attaching them to the base pare before printing the image.

Enjoy, I did!!!





No comments: