Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm Done!!!!! I'm Done!!!!! I'm Done!!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!

APRIL 16 2007

Well, It finally happened. I finished the last images for film #3, titled "2081" last night.

This is the culmination of a 3-year/3 film project that began with a chance meeting of choreographer/director Scott Rink and turned into a sometimes tumultuous but mostly rewarding project.

I've had the opportunity to stretch my wings and apply my work in ways that I would never have guessed possible to achieve 3 years ago. I've created an actual size, printed/hand-stitched replica of a Monarch butterfly and I've painted birch trees onto 20 foot tall panels of transluscent vellum panels. It's been an amazing journey.

With the final images passed onto the editor/filmmaker it is now out of my hands. I look forward to the final product and the eventual viewing of the 3 films later this year.

Below are the final images created for the final film.




No comments: