Help Me Volunteer In Thailand And Laos

Monday, September 24, 2007

First International Submission Received for my Portrait MailArt Call

JUNE 14 2007

I received my first international submission to my Portrait MailArt call today. A hauntingly beautiful "camera obscura" image on the front of the post card and the back has a multitude of stamps and a quick note from Frips who apparently hails from Belgium.

From the looks of it, Frips is quite the participant in the International MailArt scene and the mailArt scene in Belgium specifically. Go to http://www.frips.be/mailart.htm to see exactly whayt I'm talking about.

I can't wait to send my reply out and add to a few other MailArt calls Frips has going on.

Thanks Frips for the beautiful submission.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE MAILART FROM FRIPS AND MANY MORE IN MY "PORTRAIT MAILART CALL" BLOG.

No comments: